Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Big Start Up.


Let's get something started, yeah?

First off, I'm new to blogging, so don't be hating on my ignorance, yo.

So now, most important thing to know is I'm an artist. Know that and you know pretty much everything about me. That's what I was planning this blog for, a space to collect the bull-wacky thoughts about what I do and what other people do, as well as being able to post different, new work, to chart whatever progress I may be making, if any. I also have a theory that having people await work like this would keep me more motivated, but I'm not sure about that yet. Fingers crossed.

Things posted would include some sketches,


















Works in progress,





















Or character designs and unfinished work.














Finished work as well, naturally.





Uploading pictures is getting a little cumbersome rights now, so I think I'll stop. You get the idea anyway.
This is a lot of fun though, and I can't wait to get properly started.

Thanks for dropping by.


~Louise


1 comment:

humanobserver said...

ok. welcome to blogger's world.....